Do you have questions? I don’t have all of the answers, but I have some of them.
“You know those times when you sit staring at a problem you can’t solve, just wishing that someone right next to you had the answer?”
Not sure how to get your small business finances in order? Or do you have pressing questions about your accounting, your reporting, or your financials?
Invest in a 1-on-1 call to get actionable advice about your business today.
Here’s How It Works:
Book a live 1-on-1 60-minute video call.
On the call, you’ll share your biggest business or financial challenges with me. I’ll give you specific instructions about what to do next.
Typical areas of discussion include:
- Specific instruction on the things to implement to change your business.
- Direction on what to work on in your business so you avoid getting stuck.
- How to find the time to work on your business, your finances, or delegating properly.
- What steps to take to reach the financial goals you want to hit this year and what will help you get there.
- Advice on what to apply to your business, where to start, and the directions you can take your business in.
- How to move forward and grow your business with an actionable roadmap and direction for your business.
- Direct advice on how to improve your finance department, what to start with, what to measure, and how you’ll know if things are working.
Your video call will also be recorded and shared with you for you to reference whenever you need.
You’ll benefit from no-nonsense advice that you can put into action immediately.
This is practical “do this specific thing next” instruction gained from 1,000+ hours of working as an financial professional and small business consultant and experience coaching hundreds of small business owners, just like you.
How much is this?
1-on-1 video calls are $350 each and 60-minutes long. Each call takes place over video and you receive a copy of the recording.
Plus, you’ll receive $100+ in bonuses collateral with your purchase.
Questions, asked with some frequency
What happens after I pay?
Once you submit your payment, you’ll receive a link to schedule an appointment in my calendar and I’ll send you a pre-call questionnaire to complete.
What if I’m not a full-time small business owner yet?
I can help you identify the key finance and accounting related items to focus your energy on or outsource. Helping you manage your business better from your current capacity.
Are there any other costs?
No. I might recommend a few books, technologies and back-office setups that you can optionally invest in. There are no hidden fees or additional costs.
I’m worried about sharing my business details…
Don’t be. I keep everything you share in strictest confidence. No specific or identifying details about you or your business will be shared with anyone.
Can my business partner be on the call too?
No. Calls are strictly 1-on-1. You are free to bring a questions with you to ask on the call or share the recording of the call with them after the fact. The calls will only consist of two people: you and me.
Do you offer refunds?
No, refunds are not offered for calls.
I still have questions!
Still have questions? Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.